The Venues

This years Festival is a bit different (for obvious reasons) so all of our Musical Performances & Exhibitions will take place across three venues. The Harwich Arts & Heritage Centre, St Nicholas’ Church in Old Harwich & the Bandstand at Cliff Park.

The Harwich Arts & Heritage Centre

The hub main hub of The Harwich Festival, The HAHC will host 4 Live Music Events across the month & be the home to several exhibitions & art installations. The HAHC will also act as a Face to Face Box Office during certain times & days in the lead up & during the Festival in July.

Outside of the main festival, The HAHC hosts a number of local artistic groups including Harwich Sing, The Dovercourt Art Club, Ballroom Business, The Craft Cafe & The Harwich & Dovercourt Ukulele Club.

The Harwich Arts & Heritage Centre is annexed onto the Mayflower Primary School, Main Road, Harwich, CO12 4AJ. Check this website for opening times. Free parking at venue is available.

Find out more about the Harwich Arts & Heritage Centre by visiting the following link: HAHC NEWS

St Nicholas Church

Photo by Nigel Cox

St Nicholas’ Church will both open & close this years Festival with Live Jazz from Harry Keeble Quartet (3rd) & Emily Francis Trio (31st) & will host a total of 4 Festival performances throughout July. The Church was built around 1820, consecrated in 1822 and is a Grade II* Listed Building.

Find St Nicholas’ Church at 67 Church St, Harwich CO12 3DR. There are car parks nearby & free on-street parking available within walking distance.

For the latest news please follow The Churches official Facebook Page: CLICK HERE

If you can, then please make a contribution to The Church via this Link: DONATE TO ST NICHOLAS CHURCH

The Bandstand @ Cliff Park

We have Free performances at the Bandstand in Cliff Park during this year’s Festival including live music from Rule of Four (10th) & Joel Fisk + James Payze (11th), a performance from the Harwich & Dovercourt Choral Society (18th) and two workshops from Acoustic Roots Duo Mambo Jambo (17th).

The bandstand was in place when the park was publicly opened in 1911 and was brought back to life in 2009 following a major refurbishment. The bandstand is used annually by local churches for Praise in the Park and on a weekly basis by the organisers of the Park Run as a base.

Purchase or Register for Free Tickets (where applicable) via: HARWICH FESTIVAL TICKET SALES